Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Haul

Hello, darling readers!
I hope you all had a wonderful (belated) Christmas/holidays, AND GOT EVERYTHING YOU ASKED SANTA FOR.

I got some of the BEST PRESENTS EVER (THANKS PARENTS, SIBLINGS, RELATIVES AND SANTA), and I'm still in the ~Holiday daze~ where I keep my presents on my desk and stare at them in wonderment.

I put everything I got down below in my first Christmas present-y post EVER!
Hope you enjoy!


MY RECORDS!
Hairspray soundtrack, The Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack, Janis Ian's Between the Lines, and Shannon and the Clam's I Wanna Go Home

The Vintage Book of African American Poetry, The Collected Poems of Sara Teasdale, Weetzie Bat by Francesca Lia Block, Who Really Cares by Janis Ian


Intimate Story (super trashy '60s magazine which is actually my favoritest thing ever now), Found Magazine (other favoritest thing ever), The Rocky Horror Official Poster Mag (ANOTHER ACTUALLY FAVORITEST THING EVER)

Vintage pin that was a surprise from a relative, and Tracy necklace from Flamingo Cupcake (DNESHJW[P[]R HEARTS IN MY EYES)


Both of these are from Girlprops. The cockroach ones totes match my Tracy Necklace, which just makes me feel like a TEEN LEADER who has the BUG.
Two Hairspray quotes in one, I'M ON A ROLL, GUYS.

 My mom got all these rad pins, and we all know PINS ARE MY LOVES <3 THEY'RE ALL SO PERFECT.
The top one is  a wedding photo I found on Zazzle, and the next one is from my grandparent's wedding ('nother Zazzle pin). The tattoo one is from Zazzle as well, all the Rocky Horror ones are from Etsy, and the other two are both from Zazzle (the first one is of Jules at the Dum Dum Girls concert I went to, and the second is my grandparent's wedding again.)


Bettie Page notebook from Zazzle, vintage '60s daily diary from Etsy (YESYESYES) and notepad from Zazzle that has my grandparent's wedding picture on it, but right now it's covered in my doodles.

Crayola Twistables (I REALLY LOVE THEM, OKAY), an Anne Taintor pen, and a camera pen that ~FLASHES~.

New We Love Colors tights! These replaced the ones I ripped when I gracefully fell into a hole and then hit my shoulder on a road sign.

Hunx Hairdresser Blues comb and a totally groovy tin box my AWESOME BROTHAS got me.

I got this really pretty OPI nail polish collection from a relative <3

AHHH NEW SHOES!
They look all dirty and gross in this picture, but it's cause I had literally just worn them. They're Pleaser and white and pretty and make me feel like I'm from Hairspray.

A plaid dress from Etsy that Santa gave me.

Another Etsy dress!
 
And one more (THEY'RE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL GUYS, I'M JUST TOO TIRED TO TALK ABOUT THEIR BEAUTY)

A very cool postcard from Zazzle, for my wall.

MORE ANNE TAINTOR STUFF! (yayayayayay!)

  
Hairspray POSTER! AHHHHHH!

 AND A Mermaids POSTER! *Cue Hillary Duff singing "What Dreams Are Made Of"*

...And this was me on Christmas day. Ehhhh, the holiday's are great, exhausting fun, aren't they?

Now it's almost a new year, and I have a few posts lined up for the next few days!

xoxo
Psychedelic Daisy

14 comments:

  1. i wish i was as cool as you when i was your age~

    themadmod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. klaEDHJRFREP';L[ERP i hope i will eternally be as cool as you are when I'm your age <3

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
  2. Those are aweome dresses! I love the roach earrings!
    ~maren~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH AREN'T THEY RAD? You'll be seeing a lot more of them on here <3
      Plus the earrings are so BEAUTIFUL. My sister saw them and was like "ew, gross", but all I see is candy hearts covered in kisses of whipped cream <3

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
  3. the rocky horror picture on vinyl!..ugh you're just too cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocky Horror is the greatest thing ever and elhferorfjorie the RECORD!

      Thanks so much, babe!

      xoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
  4. You have such an awesome style though haha and you got so much cool stuff... And agreed that the dresses are beautiful!

    I sort of 'nominated' you for the Liebster award thing because I kinda love your blog... http://blankbones.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    www.blankbones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWW YESSSSSSSS! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH, BABE!!!! awwwwww YAY UR SO SWEET!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. SO JEALOUS! Hairspray and bugs and Rocky Horror! AND OMG THAT DIARY! But you deserve it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWWWW, thank you so much, babe! ♡♡♡UR TOO SWEET AWARD TO YOU♡♡♡

      xoxo

      p.s. Hairspray and bugs and Rocky Horror DESCRIBES MY LIFFE ♡♡

      Delete
  6. ugh, so jealous of the records and the comb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUNX AND RECORDS= BEST THANGS EVA <3 <3

      xoxo

      Delete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡