Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Been a Year.

One year ago yesterday, I wrote my first post on this here blorg. It was then called Lilacs & Ivy (I JUST WANTED TO START A BLOG AND I LOVE LILACS AND IVY BUT I DON'T REALLY GET IT?), and I was then a 13-year-old me with different tastes, opinions, blah, blah. I wrote five blog posts, got lazy, and didn't post until JULY. I got the internet bug again and started writing in early July up till right now. Over this period of time, I've met THE BEST, MOST AMAZING people on the ~interwebz~, gotten tons of love and support from The Most Amazing People, learned tons, and had an amazing time. I can't believe it's been a year; last year is almost more fresh in my mind than this year's events, and I'm so proud I've stuck with this blog through a WHOLE YEAR! Through clothing changes and emotional meltdowns and procrastination! A YEAR!
Obligatory terribly terrible picture of me BEING SO EXCITED 'CAUSE IT'S MY ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY, YEAH!
Blogging has been so incredibly life changing, and I really want to thank every amazing person who has followed me, talked to me, supported me, and helped me learn in grow in a super rad environment-- YOU ARE ALL BABES and I love you TONS! Since I don't really have any special ~blog activities~  planned (getting back from Spring Break is really exhausting and I'm exhausted and MY LIFE IS EXHAUSTED RIGHT NOW), I thought I'd share an outfit I wore a few weeks ago:


Sunglasses: Ross (?)
Ring: great-grandmother's
Dress: Etsy
Tights: Wal-Mart
Coat: Etsy



I wore this to the theater a few weeks ago. I wore my perfect yellow flower dress + RED LIPSTICK, duh. I'm trying to make red lipstick "my thing" (kind of like my cat-eye and wearing vintage clothes) so I'm wearing it WHENEVER I CAN (I'm also just trying to steal Vickie's identity. What else is new?)

I ratted my hair and, ONCE AGAIN, it looked like a fallen tower of sadness. BUT, my lipstick and sunglasses and general appearance was super cute!

So, dudes, I am totally looking forward to MANY, MANY more years of blogging/blogiversaries, meeting people, and hangin' out in the radical world we call The Blogosphere! You guys have all been amazing and I thank every reader, friend, or GENERAL HUMAN on here!

xoxo
Psychedelic Daisy

(Source)

P.S. Here is your virtual internet stock photo cupcake for all your love. Thanks, babes!

10 comments:

  1. Congratz!!! <33 your outfit is amazing and I hope your next blogging year is better yet. Your blog rules!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Love the outfit (as always) and yes basically I can't wait for another year of reading your blog! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz gurl!! that dress is amazing and as usual i am stunned by your amazing room <3 i hope you continue yr blogging babeliness for another year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogaversary! I love your dress, it's so cute and spring-y! I also am going to steal your ring because it is so adorable I'm dying over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woop woop! Happy anniversary! Your yellow dress is gorgeous (and very springy). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!! You look rocking as always. And lilacs and ivy are still awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow dress! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sunglasses they're so cool, happy 'blogiversay' x

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously you are amazing like what even
    <3 god
    lfskjdlfkjs
    red lips and cateyes and you = perfection with a capital p even though i didn't capitalize it

    Gwen
    http://under-a-bridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡