Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Outfit #1

My mom had to go run errands yesterday, so I got dressed up, knowing I'd be too lazy to do so otherwise.

I finally used some of this sample from BL Soaps that I got with my purchase back in November. It's a really lovely green, and I had never worn it out before. It made my eyes SUPER green (because when I wear different colors my eye colors change? I don't know), and it was awesome :)
I used some put cover up on my lips (using cover up as lipstick will rock your socks) and then took my pink stuff and put it on. It makes this really fantastic '60s-ish color.
And now my sister is back from camp so I can steal her awesome Hard Candy eyeliner again.
Eyeliner: Wet 'N' Wild Liquid Proof eyeliner
Mascara: Hard Candy
Eyeshadow: Maia sample from BL Soaps on Etsy
Lipstick: mixture of Covergirl lipstick and Covergirl cover up.
This shirt is DEFINITELY one of the best purchases I have ever made... I feel like I belong in Iona's apartment, because of the stunning '50s Chinese influence.
Necklace: thrifted
 Blouse: thrifted
 Bag: handmade
I wish I had more skirts/pants rather than just JEANS, but okay, whatevs. Jeans are still pretty cool (I got this lesson today while reading this article on Rookie... I think I'm maybe just a 'lil obsessed with how much I AM IN LOVE with that website. 4 realz).
Jeans: Gloria Vanderbilt
Shoes: thrifted

I'd say it was a real rad outfit for a real rad day.

Psychedelic Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡