Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"...And there's everyone at my funeral wearing halter tops and..."

This summer has been crazy amazing, and there is soooo much to write about, so I'll take it post by post, y'all.
First, though...
I SAW Reality Bites.
OH MY GOD.
Yahhhh, it's kind of like one of the best movies ever. I love the feeling, the fashion, the '90s-ness, Lelaina, Troy, Sammy, VICIKIE!
Can we just ogle at the cast? Ethan Hawke, Winona Ryder, I ALMOST PEED MYSELF.
And, OHEMGEE, VICKIE!
I want to be Vickie. SHE IS SO DANG COOL. Seriously, where did she learn to be that cool? (the script writers, I know).
She is influencing my style in EEVVVVEERRYY way, and so everything she wears is making my birthday list.
AND SHE LOVE'S THE '70s.
AND SHE LOVES "My Sharona".

I will be getting those tights. And those shoes. And those glasses. And those...

Now I love Squeeze.

I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE SHE WEARS THIS DRESS. OHEMGEEEEEEEEE, HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS???

Where do you find this poster?
BEST SCENE EVA.



AHAHAHA, YOU GUYS SO FUNNY

LUNCHBOX, YEAH.

DANCEEEEEEE!
OH MY GOD, WHAT?

AND THEY PLAY "My Sharona".
And dance to it in a convenience store.
And I want this to be my life.

Reason #42274 to love that song.
Reason #189283840 to love that movie.

Now I've posted so many pictures of Vickie that I'm going to overdose.

Psychedelic Daisy

P.S. While searching the WORLD WIDE WEB for Vickie-ness, I found a TON of pictures of one of those Real Housewives of Nowhereland people.
DO I EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS WRONG?

P.S.S.  I could write an entire book on Lelaina's clothes, as well, but that would take me another 7 hours, so...

P.S.S.S. Here is a picture to make your day life better.


P.S.S.S.S. VICKIE I LOVE YOU.

All photos found on Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡