Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Petey and Vickie and Me

Here is my Vickie (read the previous post, y'all) inspired outfit (using only things I had on hand), the day after I watched Reality Bites and was still freaking out over how I was laughing alone at night while watching that movie (something I only do when watching The Facts of Life).
Radddddddddddd. I am so happy my brotha took these at the car wash! ^.^


Close up of PETEYYYYYYY
I found the bowling shirt that you can't really see in the first two pictures at the ~*****Thrift Store****** ~. It is one of the best purchases ever. I call it "Petey", and it is my BABY.

 Glasses: Buffalo Exchange
"Petey" bowling shirt of awesomeness: thrifted
Belt: Ross
Dress: Ande Monster on Etsy
Bag: Wal-Mart (SHAME!)
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: hand-me-down Converse


I am really proud of this picture. It has something behind the dandelions that looks like barfed up rainbow Trix.

 If it is, rainbow Trix barf looks really cool.

Psychedelic Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡