Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Twenty Years Ago and Today

Here is what I wore to a meeting which was actually re-scheduled:

 Cardigan: thrifted
Blouse: thrifted
Skirt: Wet Seal
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Torrid
Bag: thrifted

Here's a make-up look I tried out last night (which I call something like NIGHT IN '70s DAVID BOWIE LONDON):

Barely visible purple eyeshadow: L.A. Colors (CURSE YOU, CHEAP MAKE-UP)
Black eyeshadow: Hard Candy
Orange lipstick: unknown brand

And here is a look I wore about a week ago:

 Blue eyeshadow: L.A. Colors
Lipstick: Covergirl Cover-Up
 Earrings: Nana's from the '60s

Here is an outfit I wore a week or two ago:

 Shirt: Hottopic
Jeans: Gloria Vanderbilt
Shoes: hand-me-downs

And I close-up of LE MAKE-UP:

 Glasses: A.J. Morgan
Lipstick: Revlon
RAYANNE GRAFF TRIBUTE BRAID!
Holla.

Psychedelic Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡