Sunday, August 12, 2012

It Used to Be July

I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago...

 Daisy hair clip: hand embellished (OOH I AM SO FANCY)
Necklace: vintage 1960s from Nana
Vest: thrift gift! 
Sweater: thrifted
Jeans: Gloria Vanderbilt
Shoes: hand-me-down Converse

Apart from looking completely adorable in this picture (sarcasm), I think the outfit it purtayy rad.
And, that necklace is made from real nut shells and is definitely the best thing ever.

 Here is me and my friend at a Shakespeare play.
I'm wearing that groovy pink shawl and my daisy crown before I took it on a trip and all the daisies fell off.

This was when my brother was opening presents on his birthday, and there was this AWESOME red ribbon on one of the presents, so I just had to take it off to do the whole Jumpin' Jack Flash thing.
BAM WE HAVE A PICTURE.


CYNTHIA AND TERRY 4EVA.

Psychedelic Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡