Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Life for The Past Week

TO START THINGS OFF...
I wore this outfit to this meeting that was re-scheduled...

Cardigan: thrifted
Dress: Ande Monster on Etsy
Belt: Ross
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Torrid 

...And then my brother talked me into going to Moonrise Kingdom (I didn't want to go because I was really tired and was all like LET ME SLEEP), which was an awesome movie, and I was like WHOA I AM ALREADY DRESSED FOR THIS, HOW COOL IS THAT?

Then I put this together in about 10 minutes, and wore it to go on a 5 minute drive (I like pretending to have things to do).

 Headband: from dance show
Cami: Forever 21
Over shirt: thrifted
Skirt: thirfted
Shoes: Torrid

While wearing that headband, I realized: I love having bangs.

And, finally, here is a make-up look I tried:


YES, it looks kind of stupid over the internetz, but in REAL LIFE, it was pretty cool. I based it on this look Twiggy had, back in ye old '60s:


Whoa, I luv you Twiggy <3

Psychedelic Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡