Saturday, January 12, 2013

~*!Liebster Award!*~

AHHH! I got nominated for the Liebster Award!!!! FOUR TIMES!!!! RAINBOWS AND HEARTS AND LOLLIPOPS, GUUUUUUUUYS! OMGOMGOMG!
Thanks so much to Amy of Blank Bones, Adelleda of Secret-Hipster, Britney of The Style Aviator, and Angie of Ask The Moon  for nominating me! Check all these ~BABES~ out... not only for being dears for nominating me, but because they are each equally RAD.

Rules

  • The award is for bloggers with less than 300 followers
  • The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them
  • If you are nominated write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated you
  • Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers!
11 Random Facts
  1. My favoritest movie ever FOREVER AND ETERNITY is the original Hairspray, but I HAAAATE the new one.
  2. I started my first blog in 2009, when I was 11 and wore lots of hot pink and loved marshmallows with drawn faces.
  3. One of my worst fears is to be rejected.
  4. When I was four, the only colors are that I recognized were pink and purple.  
  5. I am supa tall (Somewhere around 6 feet).
  6. I'm home-schooled. 
  7. River Phoenix is my favorite actor and will be my future husband once I resurrect him from the grave.
  8. My dog's name is Mochi.
  9. Pretty in Pink originally influenced my style and helped me find ~MY TRUE SELF~. 
  10. I want to be a writer when I'm older.
  11. I went to my first concert this summer.


 Everybody's Questions
*Since I was nominated four times, I thought answering 44 questions would be a bit CRAY. So I chose my favorite questions out of every person that nominated me's question list that !

Amy's Questions

 1. Why did you start a blog?
1. Why did you start a blog? 

TAVVVVVIIIII!

One day, me and my brother were looking at The Style Rookie for the 9876542345678 time, and I had been talking about giving blogging another shot. My brotha was like "JUST GO FOR IT!", so I started this blog! Originally it was Lilacs & Ivy, and then it METAMORPHIZED into Psychedelic Daisy! <3
So, Tavi is really my entire inspiration for ERRYTHANG.


2. Is there anything you really regret doing this past year?

Hmmm... not severe regrets. I wish I would've worked a little harder, not procrastinated as much, kept in touch with my friends more, been more artistic, GENERALLY NOT BEEN AS LAZY, etc. It's actually been a great year, though <3 <3 <3

3. Who is your favourite music artist/band at the moment?

Not really an artist, but right now my OBSESH (for months and months and months now) are the Now and Then and Mermaids soundtracks <3 <3



Adelleda's Questions

4. What fictional character would be your best friend in real life?

This is definitely a TOUGH one, but I'mma go with my idol Tracy Turnblad. We'd do the Mashed Potato and rat our hair together. Oh, and Penny could would also be our other best friend, of course. 

My baby <3
  
5. What is one piece of clothing you didn't buy that you really regret? 

This beautiful vintage faux leopard fur coat on Etsy. It was about $70.00, which is actually cheap for a vintage faux fur jacket, but a little too steep for me :(((

6. Do you keep a diary as well as a blog?

Yessss! I am a prolific writer and have a TON on notebooks (mostly focused on poetry) and a main, central diary where I write my daily ~FEELZ~.


Britney's Questions

7. Unicorns or pegasi? 

Unicorns for surrrreeee. Partially for this picture:

  Partially because they are so gorgeous and perfect, partially for one of the best movies eva, The Last Unicorn, and partially because I'm almost 100% sure they really exist.

8. What is your favorite month of the year? 

August! Not only is it MOI'S birthday, it's also such a pretty time of the year--- summer is winding down, and the days are warm and the nights are gorgeous.

9. If you had to choose one mystery in history to know the answer to, what would it be? (Odd question, I know, but I think about it a lot.) 

This is SUCH a genius question, and I actually have no idea because I am OBSESSED with history and have too many moments, but I needed to post this to get everyone's minds turning!! 

Angie's Questions

10. If you could only take one outfit with you to a deserted island, what would it be?

OMG THIS IS SO HARD. Probably my ~dream outfit~ of white heels, a faux leopard fur coat, and underneath I would wear some super cool floral '60s dress. If I'm on a deserted island (actually I almost am, so), I wanna be lookin' sweet!

Me lookin' fabuuuulous on a deserted island, which is actually just my head, Marie's body, and some Pleaser shoes.

11. What is your favourite quote?

That is so hard! But it's probably this one by Tavi... "Nothing is ever as good as the fantasy of it." I SO KNOW THAT BABY GIRL.
 K, WE ALL KNOW WHY I NEEDED THIS PIC, WHICH IS CAUSE TAVI IS MY ULTIMATE GODDESS QUEEN/FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD.










 
MY QUESTIONS

  1. What is your most prized possession?
  2. What if your favorite kind of dance (Tap dance, jazz, The Twist, Gangnam Style, etc.)?
  3. Who is your style icon?
  4. What if your favorite kind of pizza?
  5. What if the worst trend that happened when you were in middle school?
  6. Are you a feminist?
  7. Have you made any blog friends?
  8. What modern day celebrity annoys you the most?
  9. If you could wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be?
  10. If you could be an ice cream flavor, what would you be?
  11. Who is the most famous person you've ever met?


 ALL THE BABES I NOMINATE...

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OMG SO MANY NOMMIES, I TOTALLY WOULD'VE DONE YOURS...
      But thank you so much, anyways, babe!!! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. you are perfect. I will send you the questions soon so I can have an interview too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW BABYYYY YOU'RE MORE PERFECT <3 <3
      and YAYAYAYAY I'm soooo excited!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. The closest thing we have to unicorns are narwhals and they aren't as pretty. My sister didn't think they were real... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahahahahaha narwhals are like this BIG THING now (they are kind of rad, though). WHERE ARE THE UNICORNS????
      xoxox

      Delete
  4. you are so perf ily (yes im a creep) and ohmygod that unicorn is just so majestic like "bow down peasantss". your blog is hella cool and ugh i wanted to be nominated but im just a slug so CREYZ ;___;

    your loving creep xx

    http://rabbitandthewomp.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ommmgggg baby ily, too. AND I KNOW IT'S LIKE SOOO BUSY BEIN' FREE, LIL KEWTIE UNIBABY. Awwww, thank you so muchhhhh babe AND IF I HAD KNOWN ABOUT YOUR BLOG YOU TOTALLY WOULDN'T BEEN A NOMMIE <3 <3 <3

      xoxoxo
      your other lovin' creep

      Delete
  5. thank you so much for nominating me <3 I don't tend to do blog awards but that's still really sweet of you :) Unicorns all the way, that desert island outfits rocks and also I totally get what you say about notebooks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, no problem! Even if you don't do them I HAD to nominate you because U R PERF.
      Unibabies 5EVER.
      THE DESERT ISLAND OUTFIT IS LEGIT MY DREAM OUTFIT FOREVER!
      And I have so many notebooks I CAN'T EVEN KEEP COUNT ANYMORE.

      xoxox

      Delete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡