Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thrift Finds #1

WELCOME, EARTHLINGS (aka my darling readers, IF YOU ARE OUT THERE AND REAL).

I have decided to add a *feature*-ish thing!
THRIFT FINDS!
Thrift Finds will be a semi-regular feature about my finds at my local, small-town thrift stores, my THRIFT ADDICTION, and stuff like that.
SO, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...
HERE ARE MY Thrift Finds!

After my record player came a few weeks ago, my mom took me to go ~record shopping~. Seeing as no one ever buys records there (ever) I found a fantastic amount of new records to add my collection!

Left, from top to bottom:
Judy Collins
Love Story soundtrack
Peggy Lee

Right, from top to bottom:
Teresa Graves
Ed Ames
101 Strings
From top to bottom:
Joann Bonn & The Coquettes 
Strauss Waltzes 
Bobbie Gentry

From top to bottom:
 Herb Alpert and The Tijuana Brass
Romeo and Juliet soundtrack
Bette Midler (WHICH CAME WITH A POSTER, OH MY GOD)

 From top to bottom:
Sammy Davis Jr.
Duran Duran 
Mystic Moods Orchestra
From left to right:
The Captain & Tennille 
The Music Lovers soundtrack
Marie Osmond

National Geographics from 1979 (on left), and 1984 (on right)
Then I got these two National Geographics for collaging, but the one from '79 was way too pretty, so I had to keep it ALL FOR MYSELF. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tavi was so right. 
National Geographic really is the best thing ever.

Psychedelic Daisy

4 comments:

  1. ooOooO, wonderful finds :)
    Thanks for your super sweet comment on my blog!
    Eryn
    fashionfledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And no problem, love!

      xoxoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete
  2. Wow I need to find some vintage National Geographics. Those are seriously so pretty.

    voicemob.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, RIGHT? National Geographics are seriously the best things ever... I wish there were more vintage ones at my local thrift stores!

      xoxoxo
      Psychedelic Daisy

      Delete

♡♡♡Thanks for commenting, babe!♡♡♡